13 May 2009

Carmelle from Stonyfield

Hello Carmelle! I hope you see this post in response to the comment you left on my YoBaby! YoMessy! post.

First, let me say that I was beyond delighted and tickled pink that some one from Stonyfield would have actually read my blog AND left a comment! I told M about it right away. I seriously could have jumped up and down I was so excited.

Secondly, YoBaby was far from a bust! The boys LOVE it, and unfortunately have ate all of it. Our local grocery store does not carry it, so we'll only be able to get it when we go to the "Big City". And I'm not sure when that will be.

I found that if I mixed a little bit of mashed bananas in with the yogurt it made it easier to feed them, and a lot less messy. We even tried YoBaby, rice cereal, and bananas mixed together for a "fruit parfait". They loved that as well! And totally eliminated the mess for Mommy!

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I shall forever feel famous because of it (insert smiley face here). - A

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the kind words -- track me down at Stonyfield (in NH) and we can chat.

    Carmelle

    ReplyDelete