14 August 2009

babySTEALS!

A little while back Michele at Raising a Princess posted a blog and introduced me to babySTEALS.com. I quickly signed up for their daily e-mail notification.

For the most part I haven't seen many things that I want. Or can afford. Yes, 70% off the greatest looking diaper bag is a good steal. But it was 70% off $230.00! Still cost over $70.00 (and luckily for M they were sold out of the only 'boy' print because I was actually determined to convince him I needed the great, gorgeous bag).

And then the other day, there was a steal I couldn't pass up. Brainy Baby: Left Brain, Right Brain DVDs. Originally $35.99, but the days steal was $17.95. So I ordered them. And today I received my first steal in the mail! And in addition to the steal, there is a birthday celebration going on, so I got a coupon for another FREE DVD from Brainy Baby!


I can't wait for G&Z to officially become Brainy Babes!

No comments:

Post a Comment