13 April 2011

Taking A New Turn

Yesterday's post started the new turn of my blog.  When I originally started this, M was in Georgia.  The boys and I were in New York.  I wanted to make sure that I wrote down the little things of our day so M could be part of it.

But now here we are quickly coming up on our 2-year anniversary of living in North Dakota.  Together, as a family.  Our life is changing again with the arrival of our little girl.

While this blog will still talk about my adorable children, because they are indeed my world, I'm also going to start taking the time to just write.  Write whatever it is that I'm thinking about.  I realized yesterday that my facebook status has been an outlet for a lot of this.  Only, there is so much you can post on facebook. 

And so a new chapter begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment