09 April 2009

Brain.Dead

The last few weeks have been exhausting.

I had to take Bubba to the vet last week for his tail, and originally he was going to have surgery this week. Which thankfully M decided we should hold off on. I've taken both dogs to the groomer's this week. On seperate days. I learned my lesson last time when they were there together and I picked them up.

And then there is the last minute packing, and last minute errands. Trying to to figure out what can be packed now, and what still needs to wait until M and I are back up here. I think I'm almost done with every thing I can be.

And yet, I still feel like I'm missing some things. I'm not sure what I'm forgetting, but with my recent state of mind its probably something big and right in front of me constantly. Still have no clue what it is though.

I can't believe we are down to this point! The rest of this week is sure to fly by quickly for me. Today Mom and I have hair appointments and Saturday is Summer's wedding. I'm going to attempt to make it to church Sunday for the Easter Service. And then I fly Monday! I'm so extremely excited.

M has done fabulous on the tests he's had so far this week. Only a couple more to go, and then graduation!

As for the boys, they are adorable as always! Both have started making new noises and I believe that G is so close to saying "Da-da". He makes this "ooo-da-da" sound constantly and I'm trying to him to say just da da now. He's also started a new thing of rolling onto and sleeping on his side. He's been sleeping great since he started doing it, so I'm not going to stop him from doing it! Z is all over the place, and constantly in motion. He loves to "beat up" G, and does every chance he gets. He is always poking, grabbing, pinching, kicking, hitting G if they are close to each other. I've always had a feeling that he was going to be my feisty one.







No comments:

Post a Comment