26 July 2010

Shooooooes!

A wonderful former co-worker of mine recently sent me an e-mail saying she had a huge box of outgrown clothes from her sons, and would I like it if she mailed them to me.  I eagerly replied and said I'd love them, amazed and touched that she thought of us, and her generosity (I offered to pay shipping, but she wouldn't even let me do that).  We received the box last week.  It sat in the back of the Jeep for a few days, and then it moved to the garage floor.  I was FINALLY able to get to it today.  And there inside with a HUGE pile of clothes were shoes.

Now if there was ever any doubt that these boys were not mine.  Their love of shoes would complete put your fears to rest.  The second they saw the shoes, they had to HAVE the shoes.  And WEAR the shoes.


and this is further more proof that they are indeed my children.

ahh that last picture... it makes me so happy!  I love to see my babes make neat little straight lines of their belongings!

Thank you Sarah for the box of clothes and shoes.  You have totally made the boys' day!  And, I assure you they will get plenty of use in this household!

3 comments:

  1. how wonderful! love how they lined them up! what a great friend you have! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so great Ashley! What a blessing Sarah was!! Love you all,Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a blessing From God, He is soooo good! Way to go Z & G, your are neat little fellas!

    ReplyDelete