19 June 2009

A Day In The Park

On Wednesday I took Bubba to get his tail docked. It was a hectic day, requiring me, the boys, and the dog to all be out of the house by 7:30am. I was able to (with careful, strategic planning) get everything packed and loaded into the Jeep and we were on the road at exactly 7:02. The ride to Williston was uneventful. Bubba quietly rode in the back, and the boys slept. After finally finding out where the vet was located we made it there with just minutes to spare on our 8:30 deadline. And that is when I found out that Bubba had ate his leash. Again. This time I don't think he ate it as much as tore it to little shreds.

After he was dropped off the boys and I went to McDonalds for breakfast. Where they ate the bananas I brought, and half an english muffin. Their very first McDonalds meal! And then we blew some time in Wal-Mart. After we had spent as much time as possible there, we went to the park for the rest of the day.


You can see his teeth!



I had a hard time trying to get the sippy cup away from him. He insisted he HAD to have it always. So, with his sippy cup he is pictured.


I couldn't resist stopping to take some pictures on the way home. I felt horrible as I heard our poor, drugged dog thumping and thudding in the back as he rolled around at every corner and stop. But it was to serene and beautiful to miss.




No comments:

Post a Comment